Monday, March 24, 2008

Bonus Points for Promptness

Ryan and I are the kind of people who usually arrive places early. We're planners. From having our wedding all figured out months in advance so we could enjoy the day stress-free, to finding out the sex of our baby so we'd have a chance to prepare our lives (and our hearts) for a son, we've been pretty stinkin' good at keeping things simple by planning ahead.

I think someone needs to explain this to Wyatt. He only has a few more days to be early! Come on, buddy. It's in your blood. If you're late, I'm going to have to find some other family member with late genes to blame. Tsk. Tsk.

The Stats: I'm 39 wks and 2 - 5 days preggo, putting my due date in 2-5 days. Let's get this show on the road. I'm not sure how much longer I can handle looking down at my feet and seeing cankles.

2 comments:

Nanette said...

Oh my gosh! He's almost here! Wheeee!!!

Shan Kat said...

Pretty stinkin' surreal... :)