Friday, February 22, 2008

Childbirth Class 4: The Tour

You know, there's something a little eerie about being on your hospital tour with your childbirth class and finding out that there's someone there in labor from your class who's just as far along as you are. Then you look to your left and the girl you're standing next to mentions that her doc told her she's 3 1/2 cm dilated already. It gets your brain going. This is really happening. Soon.

Hmmm, what to say about the tour... The labor rooms are big. They're pretty nice for hospital rooms, but you know, it's still a hospital. :) The recovery rooms are tiny, but I guess that's the case at most hospitals. I'm hoping to spend a minimum amount of time there anyway. I feel more comfortable being familiar with the place, but it also has my head spinning!

So, that's it. Nothing all that interesting today. Still, I'd gotten all worked up about going to do the hospital tour, so I figured I'd better at least mention it in my blog. And so, here it is. Peace out.

1 comment:

Nanette said...

Ooooh, exciting stuff! You're so close!