Monday, January 18, 2010

Maybe a He

10 weeks 2 days

Intelligender has predicted that we can expect another baby boy in August. Okay. First things first. The Intelligender test is only supposed to be 82% accurate, and it's more likely to be wrong if it tells you you're having a boy than if it tells you you're having a girl. So, naturally, I'm grasping at every possible reason that it could be wrong. But I'm not writing it off completely, which is why I'm now on the baby boy name search. We have our girl name, but we're stalling a little in the boy department. Even names we've liked for a while are starting to seem less likely now. I'm compiling a whole new list to run by Ryan, in hopes of finding that perfect little brother name... just in case. But I already scheduled our appointment at Baby Sightings for the gender determination ultrasound on February 27th. So, we'll find out soon! (But it's never soon enough!)

In other news, the morning sickness is definitely starting to subside. I still have my moments, and I'm still too nervous with the motion sickness to drive over the grapevine, but I no longer feel like crap all day long. And THAT is RAD.

That's it. Short and sweet.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

We are totally stalled in the boy name department. Ugh. And since we know it's a boy, we have to come up with something. We still have 4 months but sometimes I think we are going to be calling him "the new kid" or something like that.

Glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

You can have my boy name, and since you are a Viking fan- you might like it. Its Gator. Gator Kuhns... doesn't it sound nice? Why Gator, you say? I am a big fan of Brett Favre. When he was a kid, he made his mom call him Gator. I know, I know... you are speechless. But since we will adopt and for us- we don't change names that they were given- Gator can be yours for zero dollars.